Thursday, August 10, 2006


Help! Lamont Is At It Again!


Omigod Omigod Omigod!!!

Someone help me! I went to see PTF a few moments ago, and IT WASN'T THERE!!!

Lamont's supporters are at it again - hacking web sites!!!

Oh wait... maybe Blogger is just having another routine malfunction.

And, as for Lieberman's site.... maybe we can explain to the former Senator Lieberman that when traffic exceeds bandwidth, this can often cause ANY website to crash, let alone one that costs $15/month.

Or maybe we can get Senator Stevens to explain it to him.

P.S.... on a more serous note, the front page of my blog does seem to be missing, so I'm not quite sure how it's allowing me to get in here to write a post. If this actually IS a Lamont supporter... knock it off... I'm on your side.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 12:14 AM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home