Sunday, August 28, 2005


Queering The Apparatus



As a theatre artist in Washington, DC and Baltimore, I had the incredible pleasure of meeting my friend Damion, and had the honor to work with him in Funkopolis - most notably during his brilliant work in an original show called 3 Stories to the Ground.

While I haven't seen my dear friend Damion in too many years, word in the blogosphere is that a new piece of virtual real estate has been claimed and named Queering the Apparatus. Damion is one of the truly beautiful people in this world, and you should tune in early to hear what he's going to say - I can assure you it will be worth your time.

Posted by FleshPresser at 12:57 PM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger qta posted at 1:36 PM  
    t-
    thanks for the lovely post.
    much love,
    D

  • Post a Comment

    « Home